Depending on the lockdown level we are in, the challenge faced by businesses is how to return to “normal” whilst operating safely from contracting the disease. The best defence to the pandemic is screening individuals as they enter your premises. Whether a healthcare provider, restaurant owner or large corporate, our solutions will ensure that you keep your doors open safely and keep you focusing on getting your business back on track.
There are three devices which fall under the category Large Enterprises
Our thermal screening systems measure body temperatures of large crowds to screen out individuals with abnormal fever in real-time. Moreover, they offer facial recognition with accurate readings of ±0.3°C.
Automatic Thermal Temperature Measurement
and Screening System
• Real-time/Immediate temperature display from 3 – 10 meter distance.
• Rapid screening of up to 100 people per minute to screen out individuals with abnormal temperatures.
Temperature Measurement Face Recognition Terminal
- Collects facial and temperature data from up to 1 meter
distance even when wearing a face mask.
- Can be wall or floor mounted.
Integrated Wrist Temperature Measurement System
- Wrist temperature measurement.
- Detects and takes facial snapshots and overlay temperature measurement results.
- Stores collected data and allows for reports.
Here are two devices that fall under the Small Enterprises category.
Our hand-held devices offer a simple, quick and effective solution to screen your employees and customers effectively.
Handheld Thermal Imager:
- Has a thermal camera that reveals the various temperatures on a person
- Temperature can be measured from a 1 meter distance
- Screens temperatures of between 30°C – 45°C with an accuracy reading of ± 0.5°C
- Close range temperature screening (3cm – 5cm)
- Screens temperatures of between 34.0°C – 42.9°C with an accuracy of ± 0.2°C
- Memory data of up to 32 historical temperatures